CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Newman Happenings

Mark has been trying out new hair-dews. He cracks me up. He comes downstairs after getting ready and asks me what I think of his latest dew. This night was just too funny. I had to get it on camera. Ellee thought he looked like Link from Hairspray. I thought that was pretty funny. Mark said he got a lot of funny looks and comments at work so I'm figuring that I won't see this Hair-dew anytime soon. (Thank goodness!!)
Tyler is reading like a mad man. He finished Harry Potter in a few days, and is currently working on the next Harry Potter and Eragon at the same time. He has finished probably 10 pretty long and hard books since the beginning of the year. He loves to read and begs to stay up later so he can finish a chapter. How can I refuse. Max is doing great after his little episode a few weeks ago. We are all so happy to still have him. Isn't he a beautiful dog. He has the prettiest coat.
Molly learns to ride a bike. For a long time Molly has pretty much been riding on two wheels. The other day, I asked her if she wanted me to take off her training wheels. She said, "Sure!" I held onto the the back of her bike getting ready to run up and down the street with her and she told me to let go. She took off around the block like she had been riding forever! Only a few small crashes
Ellee start pre-school at a very cute little Montessori School close by our house. She loves it as long as she doesn't have to "take a nap on the little mat."

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Mark's hair is hilarious! That is great that Tyler is reading such long books, way to go! Good job Molly on the bike. And I can't believe Ellee is in preschool! Time flies! All of your kids are in school now, which means you have a little time to yourself! Congratulations on that!

{priscilla} said...

The only change my hubby can do on his hair is afro or no afro! How funny that he wants a new hair style!

Anonymous said...

Mark can do anything to his hair and still look alright, except if he EVER bleaches it, he'll hear from me!!!! I can stand it when men take color to their hair....
Then again, I can't see it matching his uniform, ha, wouldn't that funny..... Yeah, so what do you think, do he look like Zac Efron to you?

Carter Family said...

Megan loves to visit your blog... because she LOVES Shawn Kingston.. she is a little reggea baby! Cute pics of the kids... way to go MOLLY on your bike! And Tyler, another reader... way to go buddy!