CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Disney on Ice






Last night Raquel and I took the girls to see Disney Princess Wishes on Ice. The girls loved it. Ellee was on the edge of her seat the whole 2 hours. Little Mermaid was her favorite. I don't know if its that I'm getting older or what but it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Raquel said it was one of the worst ones that she has seen. When I think of Disney, I think of a great production. Raquel describes it as if we got all of the left overs. It actually to me was pretty disappointing. Although, it was all well worth it to see Ellee's facial expressions and clapping like crazy after each performance. (Notice a little spaghetti sauce left on Molly's face from the chicken I had made for dinner. The skating rink was in Fresno, and I was rushing to get my family and the missionaries fed for dinner before we needed to leave.)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Meggin,
How fun to see your two little princesses! I am so excited - we just got a fast internet connection and I am hoping to get better at this blogging thing! We miss you and it's great to see how your family's doing. Love, M

Nicole said...

Sorry the show was lame-o. At least the girlies had a good time. I can't believe Ellee could sit still for two hours!

Marc and Stacy said...

So kind of a bummer show huh? Well, at least the girls had fun, and they looked adorable!!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see Raquel's photo on your blog. I still can't believe you met and know each other now. What a small world after all!~ Also, when I see how grown up your kids are, it makes me feel "old."
What great moms you are taking them to a fun night out!~

Fiagle Family said...

Come on you have to give them credit for dancing on ice!! But agree that if they are paid they should be better then that! The pics turned out cute...I didnt see any left over dinner. But I think you and raquel needed to wear the princess crowns too

Barb Yentes said...

i love your "us then" pic. boy how quickly we change. you look like babies as do gary and i in our "then" pic. but wait we were babies.