CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Priscilla's 30th Birthday

Me and the kids. 
Priscilla the Birthday Girl and her crazy husband Unga
From left to right: Meggin Newman, Raquel Cordoza, Priscilla Kauvaka, and Becky Grant

My good friend Priscilla was turning 30 this last Friday, so her husband decided to throw her a surprise Birthday Party. I was glad to be able to help plan the party. We had it at our club house, and it turned out great. She was so surprised she cried. The party was so much fun!!

4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Fun Times. What a sweet husband Unga is. They are such a cool family. She was a sweetheart, what fun friends to have! You guys all look gorgeous.

Melanie said...

you are so photogenic, you always look so hot in all your pics ;)

Anonymous said...

Look at all you tan and beautiful girls!~ I'm so happy you and Raquel have become such good friends! I'm missing you both!
Love you~
Bonnie

heidi said...

You look so good in the pic with your kids! It's so fun to have those surprise parties! Josh did the same for me this past July. It was so fun! I had no clue! When do you turn the big 30? I'm sure you're in for a big bash now that it's your turn and everyone can surprise you after all the surprising you've done!