CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh yes it's ladies night.....





Actually I got two really fun ladies nights out this week. A group of friends and I went out to dinner, saw Mamma Mia and got cold stone! What could get better than that. Then on Friday night Breaking Dawn (the last book in the Twilight series) came out, so we headed down to Borders and waited until Mid-night to get a copy. I've pretty much done nothing but read the book since then. It was Fabulous!! I Loved it!! What a great week!! The worst thing this week though was when we asked some of the young women in our ward to take a picture of us with our books. Thinking we were so cool until the girl taking the picture said, " Say TWILIGHT MOM"S!" How depressing. When did I get so old??

5 comments:

Rogers Roundup said...

Looks like fun! Too bad all the Rogers women couldn't have gone together. Miss you!

{priscilla} said...

Oh yeah! Ladies Night is ALWAYS FUN! We had a blast both nights! Thanks for using the pic I wanted :) I'm gonna steal your pics for my BD post...hope ya don't mind!

Lindeyjepson said...

Looks like fun, I think we might have to move back!

Carter Family said...

We missed you at our Border's gathering! So... did you not just LOVE it! I'm allready ready to reread the thing!!!It ended way to quickly... I want to know what happens after... I shouldn't say too much over this, don't want to put any spoilers out there... but I was so to know that this is the end! :(

Fiagle Family said...

What are you talking about we arent old...yet!! haha