CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Crazy Fast Weekend.....

This last weekend Mark had a couple days off, so we decided to take drive up to Chico to visit our good friends. We had a super fun time! We went to Outback, (which was one of my highlights) saw Batman, went running in the park, Mark and Todd went golfing (of course), we swam, and had a campfire at Caper Acres park. We always have a fun time with the Lewis Family no matter how short the visit. We left the Lewis establishment on Sunday morning and headed down to ELK Grove. We stopped off at the Crandall's , for a yummy BBQ and everything tasted Fabulous!! We then headed over to my sisters for cake and ice cream for my nephews birthday. It was a crazy fast weekend with lots of fun stuff shoved into a few days, but very well worth the trip!!

Amber and Molly making the traditional homemade pizza!! Amber was so good to let Molly help her make dinner.
Ellee getting ready to dive into the swimming pool!!
Molly diving in
Road Trip to Chico. It was a long car drive but the kids were still somewhat happy!!
The Lewis Family


On our way back through Elk Grove, we stopped for my TWO nephews birthday parties. It was great to see all my family. Picture above: Megan and Meggin
Mams and Ellee
I don't think Maryn was very happy that I took her picture.

6 comments:

Amber said...

When will we see you agian???

Dana said...

Fun fun!!
BTW - that is an AWESOME picture of your mom!! :o)

Carter Family said...

Thanks for coming to the kiddo's bday! IT was a fun treat... I didn't know you were even stopping by. I love the pic of Maryn... she is so funny! Love ya, Mar

just us said...

You're so lucky you got to go to E.G. I'm jealous!:o)
~Missy

Marc and Stacy said...

It was fun to see you guys, even if it was just for dinner. Next time you come, come up and stay with us a night. We have room now! :)

Rogers Roundup said...

Maryn is a funny girl!!! Her hair totally matches the dolls hair(messy). I'm glad we got to see you for a little bit.