CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What to do when Tyler and Molly are away???......

You always think that sending your two oldest away for a few weeks is a good thing until you realize that you are the one that then needs to entertain the 3 year old!!! Tyler and Molly left last Friday for a fun week up at Donner Lake with My parents!! They are having a blast and I am so glad that they got to go!!!

Ellee is not so happy. I guess I'm boring because she keeps asking every morning if today is the day that Tyler comes home. I tell her no and then she asks if she can go to a friends house? What's up with that.
Maybe its the fact that the older kids are gone and now I'm listening to her all day, or maybe she just got funny over night, but she is saying some of the funniest things.
She changed out of her clothes today and came downstairs and told me she wanted to go "sprinkling". (she saw the sprinklers on and decided she wanted to run through them)
I told her to go asked dad if he would watch her, since I was making dinner. She came back in and said, Dad's "computering" he said no!!
Such fun new vocabulary she's giving us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that face she is making is classic! what a funny little girl.

Sheri said...

What a silly, funny face---gotta love that girl!

Rogers Roundup said...

cute picture of ellee, we missed her at the cabin

Lindeyjepson said...

that is the cutest funniest face ever! I'm used to being megs playmate, hopefully soon she will have someone else to play with!

Marc and Stacy said...

She is the funniest little thing! We got her drawing in the mail and the pic of the kids. I love it! Thank you!!
Miss you guys!

Fiagle Family said...

So jealous of the free time. After all this traveling..and one week to go I wish I was sending my kids on vacation! All the pics are cute.