CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Disneyland with Molly

The Monster's Inc. Ride. One of my favorites. This really is a cute ride. Dad got hit on by Rozz.
We went to Arial's Grotto for dinner. Such a fun place to go when you have princesses of your own.
At the Anne Geddes Store in Downtown Disney. Molly loves these dolls. She really wanted one. Too bad they are $200.00.
The New Toy Story Mania ride. It was really cool. We loved it so much we went on it 3 times. Long wait and all.
The girls were so tired after a long day of riding rides that when we sat down to wait for the parade they fell asleep. It was so funny, they were out within minutes.


The big summer movie of 08' Walle. Look how cute he is. 
Don't know why I have this picture posted twice.
Right inside of Adventure Land.
We went to ESPN Zone for dinner. They have the best food there.

Big Thunder Railroad. Molly said this was her favorite ride this trip.

My friend Dana and I decided since we are both Disney Freaks we would take our girls for a few days to Disneyland. My mom and dad were there too!! It was so much fun. The girls were great and there wasn't any fighting, almost. After all it is the happiest place on earth!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Looks like a great time!!! We are coming to Disneyland in September---I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, so you go to Disneyland alot. whats up with that? i'm actually just jealous. by the way, you look really great.

Marc and Stacy said...

Looks like a blast! Wish we could have come, but I'm glad your friend got to go! I bet Molly had more fun that way with her friend!
I agree with Anna, you look beautiful.

Kara said...

How fun. We will be going to Disneyland in a few weeks with the Ferney clan. We all love it, so I'm glad to have an excuse to go back!