CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Disney World and the Disney Cruise


So, if you are starting to wonder just how crazy are family is about Disney, well..... let's just say it starts from the top and goes right on down the line. The Disney craze starts with my parents and now we are all in love with Disney.
My parents take small groups of their grandchildren on a trip when they turn 8. Since Tyler was the youngest in this group they waited for his birthday to go. Noah and Michael are just one year older and they all get along great. My parents decided to take this group on the Disney Cruise with a few days in Disney World too!! How spoiled but so much fun.
My mom said the boys were good and ate a ton. It sounds like the favorites were Lots of Bacon, Lots of Chocolate Milk and Lots of self serve Ice Cream. It's probably a good thing I didn't go or I would have gained 20lbs.
Overall, it sounded like they had a blast with just a few home sick moments!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fun tradition! I want to come!

Barb Yentes said...

Luckys! I can't wait to take that trip. I'll have to find out the scoop from Tyler. Haven't seen you for awhile. Maybe Tyler can over next week?