CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

6 Things About Me!

Awhile ago I was tagged and haven't gotten around to responding. I figured with it being my 28th Birthday and all, this would be as good of time as any to write about myself. Pretty boring mostly....
Here goes.... 6 things that most people might not know about me.
1. I once was very athletic. I was a competitive gymnast for many years. I stopped when High School was going to begin. I took up cheerleading instead. I also started up a dive team. Finding the coach and getting people to sign up, so that the school would fund one. I was captain of the our High School Varsity dive team my Soph, Jr and Senior year, placing first in our league and 3rd in Sections. I loved it. I also played fast pitch softball for many years, even attempted a league as an adult in Wisconsin.
2. I love Scrapbooking, Card Making and pretty much doing anything I can create. I taught for several years at a couple of different Scrapbook Stores. I also designed several products that were sold in stores throughout the US for a small company. With my life being what it is now I don't really have time for working in a store but I am a consultant for Stampin' Up.
3. I love, love, love Musicals. I think that my dad is to blame for this. Some of my favorites; Hairspray, 7 brides for 7 brothers, Grease, Oklahoma, Newsies, and my all time favorite is Annie. Although it might rival Wicked. Mark said he was going to take me for my anniversary and I can't wait. I listen to the soundtrack daily and even Ellee knows all of the songs. I just finished reading the book and I loved it. Can't wait!!
4. I love Disneyland. Another thing to blame on my Dad. I love everything about Disneyland. This year we bought season passes in August. Ellee, my mom and Dad and I went in September, our family went with some friends in October and I'm going next week with a group of my girlfriends for my Birthday and I can't wait. Every time it gets close to a trip to Disneyland I get butterflies in my stomach, I just get so excited.
5. I love shopping! Well, most of you probably already know this about me. I love it. I'm sure it's an addiction. I can't help it! It makes me feel better even if I don't get anything! It can even be the grocery store, just something to get me out of the house. Some of my favorite stores to go to; Gymboree, Disneystore, PotteryBarn and Target!
6. I'm horrible about having my cell phone on me. I don't ever listen to the messages on my cell phone, and my cell is hardly ever charged. This isn't or shouldn't be a problem if I was home where you could get a hold of me, but if you refer back to #'s five and four you will find that I'm never home. This might also be the fault of my parents, who never have their cell phones, and never charge them. Those who know me and have ever experienced this fun little task of getting a hold of me I'm sure know the frustration. Unfortunately I probably will never change.

3 comments:

Kate said...

You are too cute. I miss you! I hope that you had a fantastic birthday. Have fun on your little trip.

Nicole said...

I can't believe all of that about athletics, that is amazing! That is also awesome about you selling your stuff in stores, heavens knows you are talented enough! Happy Birthday!

Marc and Stacy said...

Well, I knew that you kind of had issues with checking your voicemail, and this confirmed it so...I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't hear the voicemails from Marc and I....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) And, in case you didn't get our card yet (cuz I'm lame and mailed it out the day before your birthday), there's a little something in the mail for you!!!
Love and miss you!
Marc, Stacy and Montana