CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yikes!!! Schools out already......

Tyler won an award for academics at the last school assembly. He was very excited because it was the Presidents Award. This is his friend Seth.
Molly started her Swim Meets. She is doing so well. When I figure out how to post the video of her swimming I will post it. It really is cute. I love her dive into the pool.
Last weekend we headed up to Porterville for a family picnic. Afterward Mark decided that we all needed a tour of his office. This is a picture of him showing the kids his locker. I think Molly was a little disappointed when she wasn't going to see prisoners. She kept asking where they kept the criminals.
Ellee went to her little friend Shayna's birthday party. It was really cute. They had a little tea party. Fun times.
My friend Dana and I decided to rent the kids a Jump house on the last day of school. I think Dana and I had more fun jumping than the girls. I actually was able to still do front flips and back flips. I also did a toe touch but think I pulled something..... Oh well, it was really fun.

2 comments:

britta said...

I love that Molly wanted to meet the crimanls. She likes to live Dangerously?!
We for sure need to plan something! We would love to do a cruise if you guys are serious.

Nicole said...

Yeah, we lose a bit of the exciting end of school year time with the year round school. It isn't all that exciting to be out of school when you are going back in three weeks.

What a fun mom you are making it a big deal and renting the bounce house.