CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ode to all the father's in my life.

Thanks Dad for being my dad! I love spending time with you. I appreciate every thing you have done for me whether it's driving with me and my crazy kids half way across the country, or a fun trip to Disneyland. You've always been there for me and I love you. You are a great Father, Happy Father's Day!
Grandpa, still thinking of you on this special day even though you are now gone. I love you so much!! You always could make me laugh, and I enjoyed all the wonderful times spent with you. You are a wonderful generous man, and I will always look up to you.
Mark and little Molly taking a cat nap.
Mark and Ellee on a hike up Red Rock Mountain. Ellee looks like she's having a little more fun riding than Mark climbing.
Mark and little Tyler.

Thanks Mark for being a great Father to our kids. We love you very much!!

0 comments: