CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

In Honor of Mother's Day

This is a traditional picture of all the girls. Wow, I can't believe there is so many of us. It is also a 4 generational picture. Mother's Day 08'

I drove up to Elk Grove on Saturday and spent the day with my mom. It was so much fun. I always enjoy spending time with her. I feel so lucky that I got her all to myself. It was great!! It was nice to be able to spend the day with all my sisters, mom, and Grama. ( It was great to see the boys too, of course) 

4 comments:

{priscilla} said...

Looks like you had fun! So what did your mom end up buying you?! We missed you at church oh and by the way Tyler is giving the talk on sunday...I'll call you to make it more official :) See ya!

Carter Family said...

It was fun to see ya... even if it was just for a few hours.

RachelBarker said...

I'm so sorry we didn't meet up! That day was poopy. My mom was out of town anyways and she would have been sad if she hadn't seen ya. You are beautiful and how are you so tan, summer hasn't even hit???

Sheri said...

Fun pics!