CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend with the Lewis'

Ellee pretty much didn't leave Keith's side throughout the day. It was the cutest thing. She loves Keith!
Scottie pretty much wasn't interested in anything but the Elephants. Or maybe it was the climbing of the structure that he liked more????
Look at that tongue. Yuck!! Of course Scottie loved it!
This picture cracks me up the most of Ellee and Keith. Look at the way she looks at him. I think we have a crush.

This weekend was fun. I drove up to Fresno and picked up Scottie and Keith. We went to the zoo while Amber was at a funeral. Amber meet up with us at my house later that evening and we had a party. (ice cream and popcorn!!)
It was fun to have you guys here!

5 comments:

lindsayfam said...

Hey Megan, I decided to crash your blog too!! Your kids are adorable. It's so fun to see how your family has grown. Elle was a baby when we saw you last. Molly is the spitten image of you. Say hello to Mark.

lindsayfam said...

Hey Megan, I decided to crash your blog too!! Your kids are adorable. It's so fun to see how your family has grown. Elle was a baby when we saw you last. Molly is the spitten image of you. Say hello to Mark.

Jennifer said...

Megan- I came over from Marlo's blog. Your kids are so cute! I remember when Tyler was born... I think we were in the same ward at that time. Is that Todd Lewis' son? He's a handsome guy too. It was fun to see the Newman's in the Disneyland pictures... I haven't seen them forever. --Jen (Price) Christensen

Amber said...

Man I love these pictures of Keith and Ellee. They look beautiful together. As you already know my home is always open to adopt your girls!

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

Thanks! it was a bit of a suprise at first but now I'm more excited
LoL :)