CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Disneyland with Pompie




My mom had a conference at the Paridise Pier Hotel, so my dad decided to take a few days off of work and go to Disneyland. They drove down and stayed the night at my house. Ellee and I decided to go with them to Disneyland. Who could pass up the chance to go to Disneyland. Tyler and Molly were sad, but they had school so they had to stay behind. We had a blast walking around looking at all the really cool Halloween Decorations around Disneyland. Ellee got vey spoiled by her Pompie!!! The world pretty much revolved around her for those few days, doing and getting what ever she wanted.(Being the 3rd child she really hasn't had the "two on one" attention that the first child usually gets, so she was in heaven) We have all felt the after math here for the last few days that we've been home. She is going through a little Pompie Detox!! I must say I enjoyed having my parents all to myself too!! It's always fun to be the kid again!! It was hard on Saturday to get back to my "Motherly" duties when Molly woke up in the middle of the night barfing! Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun fun trip! Can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sure Ellee had so much fun!! What a dream to be in Disneyland with your grandparents and no siblings!
You are really going to get use out of those season tickets.

Marc and Stacy said...

So fun! We miss Disneyland! Ellee looks adorable in that little hat! :) Thanks for your comment...I know, Montana is just growing up so fast. I swear every day she learns something new. It's amazing. That is so cute that Ellee can point the kids out...i'm glad that we have blogs so that we can keep the kids up to date on their cousins! We miss ya!
Love,
Stacy