CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And they LOOK so Innocent.....






There's something about these two. They are soo cute together, and love eachother so much, but when they get together they are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!! Megan my neice came to visit over the weekend. We had a lot of fun. It's soo cute to listen to them from the other room. They just have their own conversation. I can't understand Megan most of the time but Ellee seemed to because she would respond right on back after Megan would say something.

4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

What adorable nieces I have! I was lucky to marry into this gene pool! :) Love you guys,Stacy

RachelBarker said...

Hello! I'm sure you don't know who this is but i used to be Rachel Crandall. I ran across your blogg and thought it would be fun to keep in touch from now on. How are you? Do you guys still live around Elk Grove? Your family is beautiful. You are going to be in for alot of trouble when all three kids are older. The girls are going to go after your son and the boys are going to chase th e girls. Beware. I'm new to this blogg thing but i'm working on it. We have one and it's ... meethebarkers.blogspot.com or email me and we can chat. rachelcrandall1414@hotmail.com

Carter Family said...

They are so much trouble!!! Thanks again for having us over the weekend... and keeping Meg.

Carter Family said...

THey are such trouble!!! Thanks again for having Meg this passed weekend. It was fun seeing your new house! Love ya! Mar